Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Belle's Dream quilt fabric needs a design


This is the fabric I fell in love with awhile back and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.  I really want to make a quilt for a little girl, and in my dream, I suppose I  would want this look if I was a little girl.  I think this would look good in a strip quilt with maybe a row of some type of traditional block and some of the other fabrics that came with this line.  If I make something that looks good, I'll use it as a display in the quiltlodge.com online quilt shop kit section  I have a friend coming over today to quilt with me, and she always sews up things I dream up for me.  So I better get to cutting and dreaming and get something done with this sweet fabric.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment